How to Hang your Grab & Go Garland
01 - Anchor It
If securing to something existing in your space (railing, banister, curtain rod):
- Secure the stretchy balloon tie around your anchor point and tie into a loop.
If you do not have an anchor point, we recommend using damage-free command hooks. The small ones work just fine!
- After installing your command hook, secure the stretchy balloon tie to your hook and tie into a loop.
- Hold the garland in place (or have a friend help you).
- Make sure the tiny accent balloons are facing the front!
- Then stretch the loop towards the garland.
02 - Position It
03 - Secure It
- Gently guide the stretchy loop around and down the closest balloon.
- Your garland should zing right into place!
- Your garland may need a little bit of adjusting after hanging.
- Make sure the tiny balloons are facing forward. These can gently be moved if needed.
- Have fun creating a look you love!